7.7.05

Truth

This is my blog, isn't it? This is my personal little bit of webspace, yes? This is the place to pour it out if I need to... isn't it? Okay then. Forget what the time says at the bottom of this post, it's 05:33 by my watch. I've been up all night drinking and thinking, and I keep coming back to the freaky-as-fuck fact that I'm terrified of the future. Petrified. My fear is holding me back. Fear. Of what? What the fuck am I scared of? What's stopping me from dropping the ballast and flying? Why can't I exist on my own? What's forcing me to cling to redundant relationships that suffocate my growth? Why do I still feel so fucking weak after I've proved myself stronger than I ever thought I could be? Click "publish" and be damned, Lewis.
EDIT: Let this be a lesson to you all- posting to the internet while drunk ruins lives

1 comment:

Sian said...

I don't know the specifics of why you are feeling like this at the moment but what i will say is that there is nothing at all freaky about being scared about the future. We all feel like that sometimes and in my case most of the time. I guess my point is that you're not alone in that but I commend you for having the guts to write it down here. Xx