3.9.06

Let's Laugh at the Stupidity of Others!



I found this discarded shopping list in the supermarket earlier. Go on, click on it, it's brilliant.

1.) MOOSE? You can't buy a Moose in Tesco. In fact, I don't think you can find a Moose in any supermarket, although I haven't tried Aldi in a while.
2.) What the frig is "backlunch"?
3.) Baby food? Oh Christ, it's got a child.
4.) Camel? Cemal? Carel? Fuck knows.

I also particularly enjoy the way the author reminds him/herself of the amount of lightbulbs he/she needs- "10 of them". Lovely.

Yes, I know it's very poor to laugh at the idiots, but Laura and I took the "Test the Nation" I.Q test tonight, and we both did okay although she beat my 115 with her very clever 127 mutter mumble curse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee love it! You've probably taught the babie's elder brother!

I got 113 last time I did the test I think, so you're cleverer than me if that's any compencaytion...compensasion... compensation?

Anonymous said...

baby's - sorry!

bethan said...

and i thought this was the saddest shopping list...yours is truly depressing!