3.4.06

I make no apologies.

We are who we are. Some people get excited over football. Some people take interest in politics, still more watch the world of celebrity and gaze into the fishbowl of fame to pass the time away. Me? I like accidents of nature. So hush now, steel thyselves, draw back the curtain and feast your eyes.
A few days ago (March 29th) in Nepal, someone gave birth.... to this:

Fuck me. According to www.kantipuronline.com, "the bizarre baby... died after half an hour of its birth", which is understandable. What eludes me, though, is why Dad is parading the poor fucker through the streets in a potty:

You've gotta love it. My first thought was "Fuck me, it's Frank Sidebottom".
Good, eh?
In other news, school is very testing (I caught the little fuckers throwing frogs at each other earlier. You read that right), but a lovely fortnight off is fast approaching. Hope everyone's well.
Have fun, freak fans!
Lewis
x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To paraphrase both you & the erstwhile Harri - Fuck me! Fuck me sideways and everyways.

If this is genuine then there. is. no. god.

Have that with your cornflakes ;)

euphemist said...

oi mark. you have no idea how hard im laughing right now. i know. im going to hell for finding humor in such an atrocity of human life, but, erm... as you can already tell, im quite the cynic.