10.4.06

Nostalgia?

An on-the-spot, heat-of-the-moment post for you here, folks. To 'fess up, all day today I've been feeling nostalgic as hell. I've been going through pictures on my hard drive, sorting stuff into folders and just sort of shooting the shit with myself, remembering old times and sighing a little bit over a bottle of wine. I've also been looking for reviews of Therapy?'s new album, "One Cure Fits All", and I realised that I didn't have the live CD from Scopophobia on my hard drive, so I went and dug it out. As I opened the case, what fell out?














(Click for bigger version)

A picture that perfectly sums up everything I've been feeling mardy about today. I must have stuck it in there for safekeeping during the move from Swn-Y-Don two years ago.

I think a frame is in order.

Hiya to Rob J, Kara and De Chikken.

Marko
x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I LOVE this site...I completely forgot you did this....put more photos on please!!!! Love and miss ya! I'll be checking this on a daily basis so make sure you keep writing!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Thems was THE days!

Miss ya bro X