23.1.07

The Return of Bauer Hour.

Looking back through the archive, during the last series of 24 I note that every other post here was about how brilliant it was and how it was blowing my mind etc etc- I won't be doing the same this year as I realise how boring it must have been to read. I'll just say that the sixth season has now started in earnest, and five episodes in it's as shockingly good as ever.

What did I do before BitTorrent?

EDIT: I hate myself, but this made me laugh a lot.

EDIT AGAIN: Okay, this is the last mention of 24, I promise- this site has also been making me chuckle lots since the beginning of the new season.

2 comments:

Marko said...

No worries!

Anonymous said...

24, yes I loves it... amazing... amazing, I'm watching it now and you find yourself shooting the air and shouting. "WHERE'S THE BOMB!?"