12.2.07

Learning Lines.

Hahaha, it really makes me laugh when I think about how shit I am at learning lines. Seriously, I'm awful at it. Really, truly dire. I'm laughing right now at just how shitty my line-learning skills are. Do you want some lines learned? Best look elsewhere, pal. Nah, seriously, I'm awful.

I've been looking for an excuse for ages to post a pic of Princess Di. Apropos of absolutely nothing, here is that picture:



Let us pray.

"O Princess of Hearts, lovely Lady Di, please shine your holy light on me from heaven and give me the strength to learn my lines, sweet sweet Lady Di, O scourge of landmines and curer of AIDS, O media-shy reluctant celebrity (DAMN those paparazzi DAMN THEM), please look to little Marko and help him in his hour of need".

That should sort it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard day at work, eh bro?

Marko said...

Ha, is it that obvious?!

Anonymous said...

Hiya Mark, or I knew you as Mr Lewis. You might not remember me, I attend Ebbw Vale Comp and I met you there when you did your Teachers Training. I'm Hywel, the dude who game out with "Lick my nan" & "I need a poo" A few mates and myself were talking about you the other day and I thought it would be great if You & Me could get back in contact with each other. My email/msn is a bit basic but it works, its; hywel2005@hotmail.co.uk
I also have a bebo site, just incase you want a browse, here it is, http://The-Horn-Player.bebo.com Hope to speak to you soon mate. Thanks, Hywel. x