8.2.07

Snow Days 2007

"Fuck" I thought to myself just over an hour ago, "they weren't lying on the news, for a change. It's snowy as fuck out there".
Despite all the tales I've been told of my current headteacher being a non-school-closing kind of dude, school has succumbed and I get to spend the day in Hyrule breaking in to the new Zelda. Sweet as you like.
Here's the obligatory pic of Snow Day 2007- it's exactly the same as the pic from this time last year, which is either comforting or depressing, can't tell which yet.


EDIT: Wooooargh, Day II! Woke up at 06:45, snow started at around 07:00, just got another call to say school's closed AGAIN. I probably won't feel this pleased at the end of next month but for now, fuck it, four-day weekend!!

1 comment:

Tre Cope said...

Grrr - every other school in milton keynes was closed for two days apart from ours...
consiquently friday consisted of a lot of pissed of teachers and around 10 snow drenched kids/lesson.
Hey - at least I'm n half term this week though.