5.4.05

Better late than DEAD

Hey-HEY! I really am enjoying the Easter hols, y'know, as you can probably tell from the lack of updates. Loads has been going on, and I'd post pictures if I hadn't left the lead for my camera at Gav's place. Later, maybe. So, I'm home for a few more days of blissful tapping away at the keyboard. Evening drinks, the seaside, no stress and my final two terms of student-teacherdom to look forward to. The only stress has been an imploded boiler (and a cold, smelly wait for the useless fucking lazy-ass plumber), a whole heap of coursework and wondering who to get pissed with next. A lovely visit from Harri started the holiday off, and since then the fun just hasn't fucking stopped. Caught up with my old compatriots Mia and Sarah who moved away to Bristol ages ago (another story for another update), had an accidental night on the old "illicits" (and that's all I'm saying) and now I'm just doing my best to get the work done before term starts. I'm dragging my feet a bit, but fuck it, doesn't everyone?
Check this shit out. Chris Cunningham is a genius, in the scariest possible way. The news that he and the mighty Aphex Twin are collaborating again on a film just excites the fuck out of me. If neither of these names mean anything to you, do me a favour and get the fuck off my blog, now. Still here? Good :)
Hasn't Doctor Who been fantastic so far?
Okay, I'm dry. Check yourself, don't wreck yourself.
Marko
x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fnarr Fnarr good site marky markles. Only one thing though - Doctor Who was complete and utter crap d00d ;) H xx