25.4.05

What a lovely sunny day.

I just wish I didn't have to squint at it through a hangover. I'm in Aberystwyth this weekend, sequestering myself from distraction and ploughing on with my coursework in the most picturesque setting I know. The deadline is next Tuesday, so expect some disjointed stream-of-consciousness panicked ramblings between now and then. Other than that, things have been steaming along apace. Auditions are Thursday for the show I'm co-directing in school, now a totally contemporary and hard hitting look at drugz, and how they can, like, wreck your head grandma. It's gonna be totally nineties. Okay, off I go. Ooh, before I do leave, though, those lucky broadbanders who give a stuff should check out this spoilerliffic clip of next week's Doctor Who- Aaargh! Dalek!

2 comments:

Sian said...

Woo Hoo! It looks so good. Almost wetting myself with anticipation! Good luck with the workload.

Marko said...

Cheers Sianni. I'll try not to let it ex-term-in-ate me, ho ho.