7.4.05

Brainlock

Quickest of quick updates-
I have too much work to do and am genuinely worried that I might not make it. I know that only action can slay the dragon of doubt, so that's why the updates are quick and sporadic.
Harri is a clever girl and has sussed out how to define her own background for her blog. I said she was clever, and absolutely not a nerd. Now she needs to teach me how to do it so i can Batman-up this page.
Remember my mentioning Aphex Twin earlier? If you've heard him and you're a fan, you'll love this- a die-hard fan has composed an acapella version of one of his tunes, Flim, and considering the fact that Aphex's stuff is so busy and dense, it's an absolutely crazy achievement and made me grin my face off.
I don't want to go back to school :(

1 comment:

Sian said...

Sounds like a classic case of displacement therapy to me, everything becomes more interesting and urgent when you have work to do! It'll all be worth it in the end though.