27.5.05

'Bye Tatum!

I wish I had the intellects of Einstein and Hawking combined. I wish I had enough knowledge of physics and space-time to be able to answer the question: "why the fuck is this day dragging so badly"? There's nothing different about today, technically there's nothing's changed about the orbit of the Earth and the working of my chronometer, so why is it only second period when my insides tell me I've been here today for about a fortnight? Oh, wait, that's it- It's the last day of term. On another note, there's been another Drama student here for the last few weeks, and today's her last day so if you read this Tates- I honestly don't think I'd have hacked it these past weeks if you hadn't been around to lift my mood, so thanks for that and I hope the rest of your course goes superbly, which I'm sure it will. Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mark!!!
thanks for that post made me smile!
half term went well fast and now you're already back...
you have a good half term in abber with horseplay and lovely views!!??
enjoy this week and next wont you!! keep in touch..let me know how assessmnets and final stuff goes! as well as the play..
keep it real!!!
tate

Marko said...

Heeeey! Ace to see you here! Eight days now, you know the score- let me know where you end up next. Hope you've got some good paintballing bruises.