13.5.05

Ch-ch-ch Ha-ha-ha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Friday the 13th, then. Everything was in place for a shitty day at about 0600 this morning- had an assessed lesson fourth period (and we all know how they've been going), woke up feeling like dirt, dreading the lesson. Ironed a shirt, got my ass on the bus, things weren't looking good... But the F13 curse didn't work on ME today, no sir! Not only did the lesson go really well, through email and telephone conversations during the day I've sorted out my holiday to Amsterdam on the 23rd of June! That's like, six weeks away- my good friend Rob J and I (of whom I really must post more) have tickets booked to see the legendary rapper Sage Francis at the motherfuckin' Melkweg on the night of the 23rd, from there we're hoping to bag tickets for the Rockin' Park festival, where we'll see Queens of the Stone Age, Jimmy Eat World and my final, ultimate, dream-ticket band: Nine Inch Nails. Stick it up your bell-end, Jason, this Friday the 13th rocked. By the way, first person to explain the title of this thread wins a fantastic prize.

(NB: No actual prizes will be awarded)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yello -

Here I am...just about

I have read through ALL of your blog and seen ALL of your freeky photos and I am writing you a mildly entertaining comment...
HAPPY NOW!

Where's that Photo of me?!
I'm not good enough for you to see unless I'm with Sam and you don't even put my photo on your site -
- I'm mawkishly offended

Anyway - well done - after reading all your rubbish I now classify you as a vauguely interesting person with phycotic hilarious qualities.

Fave bit was EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Decided that it is about time that I started one of these things - and you have given me some sound ideas...

Will tell you the address once I've done it

xx

See you sooooooooooooooon

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm, wish i was a coming with you but the curse of unemployment means i must now only live beyond my means instead of miles beyond them like before. im still gonna be down in good old aberystwyth the bank holiday weekend so we shall have to get together.