20.10.06

My Bad New Hobby:

INTERNET LIES. I'm on Soulseek earlier, right, and someone starts downloading the new My Chemical Romance album from me, and, being bored, I decided to start a string of lies to see what they'd believe. Even I was shocked. Click to see the deceit.

Everything's cool with me- had to go for another Criminal Records Board check earlier in the week, I suppose they want to be certain I haven't raped anyone in the six months since my last one. Still, when that comes back according to my contact I can start work straight away. I've been doing some more temping in Laura's office, I'm considering a week or two at the call centre, I'm off to Devon tomorrow to attend the wedding of an old colleague- hope everyone's well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Well done on the play - sorry haven't checked you out for ages! Here's your 1st Mexican comment!
Te extrañno mucho mi markito guapita....muchos besos, tu Beeferella! XXXX

Anonymous said...

So funny I nearly shat.

Hahaha - Pffftttt.

Oop... there it goes X