23.10.06

Someone I Know's Just Been on the Telly!

Those who know me well will know that about ten years ago I was in a short one-off drugs awareness-type drama on BBC1 Wales called Knucklehead. About halfway through tonight's premiere of Torchwood on BBC3, I realised where I recognised the fella playing Ianto Jones from:

Small world, eh?

Regarding Torchwood, I think it has a lot of potential but a lot of flaws. The most interesting character was Cardiff- it looked absolutely stunning, more so for not having to pretend to be London. Obviously I'll be watching the rest regardless, but I hope they can show a bit of restraint with the script- we already know that Captain Jack's an omnisexual intergalactic fuck-machine, there's no need to lay on the "ooh missus" asides every other line. I'd also like more gore, but then I'd like more gore in everything.

G'night!

No comments: