25.2.05

Some days....

.. really do make you want to fuck it all off, this one being an example. Okay, some background to this shitter of a mood I'm in. Originally, I was going to be sent to a school in a town called Brynmawr, which is about four miles from where I'm living, and an utter breeze to get to. Score. At the last minute (and for reasons I'll go into another time) I got moved to this other school in this other place, Tonypandy which is (quick AA check ahoy) 25 miles away and an utter pain in the arse to transport myself to, not being a driver (I KNOW. MY OWN FAULT. FUCK OFF). See, school I'm handling okay, enjoying it in fact, but when I can't score a lift home (like today) it's a three hour train journey into Cardiff then another train into a town near mine, then a bus home. I arrived home like twenty minutes ago, three hours after the end of school. I'm freezing cold, angry, frustrated and on the verge of a shit-fit.
But, I'm finding this blog thing theraputic- rage.... subsiding... aaah.
I'm off to plan tomorrow's lessons, but first a little something I found this morning while on my way to meet my ride- someone had built a little snow-dude that looks exactly like a Japanese friend of mine, Kogepan:

My policy of always keeping my camera on me is working out nicely.
Laters
Marko

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving the website. School sounds funky - lots of interesting opportunities. Latest frustration with travel is so apparent in your writing i can almost feel it. Don't sweat it, sucks but at least you can listen to tunes. Missing you,

K

P.S Taking opinions as to whether anyone would ever swim in something called a "Sewage Fed Swimmming Pool"?