3.3.05

It's like that (and that's the way it is).

What up? Yeah, I know updates are getting sporadic and yeah, I know this shit's like crack cocaine for alla y'all but shit Homes, I been bustin my ass so bad all the day that I just don'ts got tha time to be rappin' atcha like 24/7 an' shit. To translate- I know things have been patchy but that's not down to me being a slack bitch, it's my workload and my living situation.
To clarify: Last Friday (as you know if you've been keeping up) I moved in with my old buddy Gav, as he's closer to the school I'm working at and it's just a shitload more convenient (plus it's fucking miles away from my Mother, bless 'er). The convenience doesn't extend to my PC habits, however, as his computer's all busted up so I'm having to limit updates to a) times I'm free during school and b) times I don't have much pressing work to do. As you can imagine, this hardly ever happens, so suck it all up while you can, my children, for there isn't much to go 'round.
So, school- it's going really well (I think), I'm getting myself known and recognised around the school now, I'm remembering pupil's names (which is a battle in itself) and most of my lessons have gone swimmingly. The one or two that haven't have been torture, mind, but that seems to be the nature of the beast- when it goes well it's great (sort of like Michelle Pfieffer in Dangerous Minds) but when it goes badly it's just the worst job in the whole world (sort of like Captain Sisko in American History X). Once or twice I've felt the rage boiling up, and my voice is getting pretty quickly wrecked, but I'm getting a real sense of progress, which is exactly what I'm looking for.
In other news- I'm allergic to Gav's fucking cat, so I'm on Ventolin and Clarityn every night for supper. I'm actually missing my girlfriend (which is odd in itself, as I normally crave time away from her like a smackhead craves his horse). I hate six o' clock mornings. That's all we have time for, folks, so I'll holleratcha later and for Christ's sake keep it gangsta.
Marko
(P to tha S: I'm taking lots of photos at the mo, and there'll be a phat update this weekend, honest.)

No comments: