9.3.05

Bless!

Last night I was asked to front an hour's Drama workshop for the Arius group in Williamstown. Around fifteen of them, all between eight and thirteen. It was the most fun I've had in ages, despite the young age of the group making it a little nerve-wracking- I had no idea what to expect, whether they'd cry or shit themselves or whatever, turns out they were as good as gold, and some were quite talented to boot. I'm there again next week, can't wait. In other news: travel, planning, fourteen-hour days and poverty continues to chip away at my granite facade. My allergy to Gav's cat (called Ichi, fact-fans, after the ultra-violent titular character in the Takeshi Miike's 2001 Japanese shocker Ichi the Killer) continues to leave me breathless and bulbous. On paper, things should be pretty heartbreaking, but I still feel like things are going okay. I've taken some really nice classes as well as some utter shits, and that's just the way it is. Seeing Laura (my honey) later for the first time in three weeks as she's coming over on her way home from her open day in Cardiff. It's all happening, the future is finally arriving. 'Bout fucking time, and all.
Peace
Marko
(PS Watch Nathan Barley, 22:00, Fridays on C4. It's well Jackson.)

No comments: