23.3.05

Hello.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My name is Ichi. Odd, you might think, my knowing Mark's blogger account info and being able to manipulate a keyboard and use the interweb, but that's the sort of cat I am. I am also an evil cat. I am a cat that knows how to get what I want, and how to dispose of those that irk me. Take Marko, for instance. My place in this house once went uncontested- Gavo's love was mine and mine alone. I was played with by night and by day I had the run of the house. Now, no more. Since this Marko intruded upon my domain I find myself relegated, usurped, deposed from my lofty perch at Gav's right hand by this Marko, this hairy, noisy demon, this interloper, this infidel. But, as I say, I am a cat with powers. I secrete particles and I grow hairs which the heathen Marko is allergic to. Once already have I hospitalised this demon, and next time I shall make sure he doesn't return. Know this, friends of the demon, that soon I shall vanquish him and Gav will be mine once more. I bid you farewell.

No comments: