20.3.05

Fighting fit

Shit, man! I had to take two days off sick this week- my allergy to Gav's fucking cat went insane and I needed hospital treatment. Am now on a course of steroids. I'm being fucking tested, I tells ya. Anyway, feelng fine now, back to school tomorrow. Took another session of the Arius group yesterday, then spent an absolutely gorgeous day with the absolutely gorgeous Harri in Cardiff while the rest of Wales was in the Millenium stadium. We just managed to miss the worst of the insane crowds and just sort of hung around the shops, and I'd like to take this moment to re-affirm my non-bandwagon jumper status by saying- I still don't like rugby, even if we're good at it now. A big "hello" to Rob J and Sianni, nice to see you both. A huge update on the former to come soon.
Word.

No comments: